Q: Do I need to accept my enrolment offer before I apply for a HELP loan?

Once you have received your enrolment offer, your approved provider will either:

  • include the relevant Request for Commonwealth assistanceform (that you must return) in the same package as your other enrolment documentation; or
  • Direct you to complete the Request for Commonwealth assistanceform online as part of its online enrolment process.

Either process will allow you to accept your offer of enrolment and apply for a HELP loan (if eligible – see HELP Paying my Fees for further information).
You should contact your provider directly if you are unsure of which option applies to you.

Q: Where do I get the Request for Commonwealth assistance form?

The forms are only available from approved providers. Contact the student administration/enrolments area at your approved provider for further information.