Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
What is RPL?
Recognition of Prior Learning (or RPL for short) is the process of receiving a qualification or part thereof, by recognising skills and knowledge learned through life experience, work or other uncompleted or not-nationally recognised training.
These existing skills may have been obtained:
- from work experience
- from voluntary work
- while at school
- from life experience
Study International’s FREE skills assessment and recognition can fast track your qualification or even award your qualification outright. This means you don’t have to repeat training you’ve already received and the entire RPL process is online.
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Certificate III in Patisserie
- Diploma of Hospitality
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Customer Contact
- Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology
- Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy
- Diploma of Business Administration
- Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Certificate IV in Aged Care
- Diploma of Retail Management