What is professional year program?
Professional year program Australia is the professional development program for students who have graduated from any of the Australian universities. The professional year program or PYP program is structured to introduce the former students with the etiquettes related to their occupation and practical training in addition to providing them with the opportunity to apply for permanent residency in Australia. Professional Year Program Australia is conducted by the accredited agencies authorized by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). The PYP program
Benefits of professional year program
- Earns you 5 additional points towards your permanent residency application
- The professional program provides individuals with the opportunity to garner industry-related skills both via work and their studies and more importantly in the Australian culture.
- Earns you a professional year program certificate, which is highly sought after in Australia
- Makes you skilful in business and communication etiquettes within the country which will eventually help you garner business relationship and network building
Professional Year Program Requirements
- International students within the age 18-45 who have completed a postgraduate or undergraduate course spanning a minimum of two years in the related field of accounting, computer science or engineering.
- Applicant who are in queue for the grant of 485 visa or ones who are in 485 visa which has at least 12 months to expire is eligible for applying to PYP program.
- Completed skill assessment from an accredited body
- English language proficiency certificate
Professional year program fees
- Accounting ~ $6000 to $13000
- IT ~ From $12930 Ask duration
- Engineering ~ From $13000
Professional year program spans for a period of 12 months
Accreditation bodies for PYP
- Accounting – CPA
- IT – ICT
- Engineering – Engineers Australia
You require the following documents to apply for professional year program Australia
- Updated resume and cover letter
- Attested academic transcripts
- English language Test Certificate
- Copy of passport and temporary graduate visa
Study International offers professional year program Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne. Do not hesitate to contact our friendly staff to sign up for professional year program engineering, IT and accounting and let us help you find a program tailored for you.